(External) Back To Work | Tune Up Your LinkedIn Profile to Improve Your Network
Back To Work | Tune Up Your LinkedIn Profile to Improve Your Network
Get more value from LinkedIn with a best practice approach to LinkedIn etiquette so you can maximise your time online.
Date: Thursday, September 16
Time: 2 PM CDT – 3:30 PM CDT
This session is part of Back To Work | Relaunch Your Career Post-Pandemic, a free week-long summit with the aim of getting your Career Back in Shape! Check out the full schedule here!
- Anh Nguyen, Founder, Amplified Marketing
- Sameer Khan, Digital Leader (MarTech and Transformation), ExxonMobil
- Scott Engler, Director of Marketing and Branding (and founder), B.Y.O.B. Coaching & Consulting
- Kara Rice-Heath, Creative & Marketing Recruiter/ Founder, Managing Director, iNNOV8 Talent
- RALUCA TOPOR, Business Coach, LinkedIn Strategist, Your Worth On Paper
Is your lack of knowledge about how to network on LinkedIn holding you back from maximizing the most powerful professional networking platform on the globe?
LinkedIn provides many opportunities to stay top of mind and more connected to past and present colleagues, continue conversations online and make new connections. If you want to get maximum value from LinkedIn then you need to learn the correct LinkedIn etiquette. Being 'salesy' and transactional on LinkedIn is a short sighted strategy. Instead you must learn approach LinkedIn with a ‘how can I help’ attitude that adds genuine value to your LinkedIn community.
This webinar will teach you new ways to think about the purpose and value of your profile; how to make it more effectively serve your needs; and how to leverage it as the networking tool it is intended to be. Get more value from LinkedIn with a best practice approach to LinkedIn etiquette so you can maximise your time online.