Influential Leadership w/ Abe Gin (3 of 5)
w/ Abe Gin
Influential Leadership Series is a 5 session cohort designed to significantly impact your life towards influence with personal and professional relationships. In this series, we will examine your leadership communication and help you to become more intentional in displaying your "Signature Voice".
Guided by a professional coach with certifications from GiANT Worldwide and experience transforming the lives of over 100 Asian American managers and executives, you will experience what it is like to be personally mentored for 9 months.
This is the third workshop of five for Abe Gin's Influential Leadership series.
The third workshop, The Art of Collaboration will focus on getting the best from each person in your life by learning to leverage and trust the strengths of their Voice. Start becoming an intentional leader by trusting and empowering others and not have to do everything yourself.
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Venue: Leawood Pioneer Library
4700 Town Center Dr
Leawood, KS 66211
The dates for each of the 5 sessions and key leadership topics are:
- Feb 18: Developing Your Signature Voice. Understand your natural personal communication style and how it differs from your cultural voice. How much does your Asian bias create a bamboo ceiling versus your own personal bias?
- Apr 22: The Power of Your Voice. Celebrate the contribution your Signature Voice brings and learn the negative impact your it can have on other voices. Recognize the differences in other cultures and their voice signatures objectively, and learn to embrace biases.
- Jun 17: The Art of Collaboration. Get the best from each person in your life by learning to leverage and trust the strengths of their Voice. Start becoming an intentional leader by trusting and empowering others and not have to do everything yourself.
- Aug 19: Optimize Team Performance. Learn how to create alignment and synergy by harnessing the contribution of all the 5 Voices. Become more influential by bridging difference in yourself and others around you towards common goals.
- Oct 21: Team Kryptonite. Learn how to create alignment and synergy by harnessing the contribution of all the 5 Voices. Become more influential by bridging difference in yourself and others around you towards common goals.
Each session builds upon the prior and is a hands on workshop designed to engage and relook at your life through an objective lens. By being able to see the differences in your own personal biases, you will be able to lead others through influence, your managers will be able to hear your competencies, and gain trust from your peers.
In additional to the formal instructional sessions, you will also have access to the following development tools:
- 5 Training Session (5:30-7:30 pm)— ($200 value per session)
- 4 Mastermind Sessions (3/18, 5/20, 7/15, 9/16; 6:30-7:30 pm) in between the training session — ($150 value per group)
Between training, we will have group video conference sessions with cohort members to help process through experiences and practice communicating your leadership voice.
Please note: It is very important to attend all sessions since it is a progressive experience that layers on top of one another. Participation and activity is the key to transformation!
In partnership with the National Association of Asian American Professionals, a non-profit, 501(c)(3), all-volunteer, Pan-Asian American professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership. Their mission is to cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence, connect accomplished professionals for mutual success, and engage and participate with the community-at-large.